What Money Claims Help Can Do For You
Making or defending a court claim through the English Courts can be complex and confusing to an ordinary person or a small business. The Small Claims track of the County Court currently deals with claims up to £10,000 and is meant for those wishing to make or defend a Claim in person at a Court hearing.
There are increasingly numbers of people and small businesses today who are being ripped off by unscrupulous individuals or companies, whether these be rogue builders or tradesmen taking your money and then carrying out poor quality work, shops, businesses and internet companies selling you goods that do not work or holidays that are not what was expected when you arrive there. These are just a few of the problems being suffered by consumers and small businesses today.
We at moneyclaimshelp.com are here to assist you through the court process by helping you complete all the court forms and prepare statements so that you are equipped and ready when the day of your court heating arrives. The small claims track of the County Court is there specifically for persons to make or defend their cases in person so as to save the costs of employing a solicitor, as such costs are not recoverable whether you are successful or not.
We recommend that as a first step you should try to settle your claim without the necessity and aggravation involved by going to Court by initially using our mediation services where we try to obtain an agreed settlement wherever possible.
If as in many situations this is not possible, we will help you every step of the way and even provide you with a fixed quote to secure representation to deal with your case in Court.
Here at moneyclaimshelp.com we will:
- Assess your claim
- Explain the legal procedure
- Assist you with all the court forms so you will be equipped to attend any court hearing
- Help you deal with any further court documents required
- Arrange representation at the court hearing (if required)
- If possible try to obtain settlement before any court hearing by mediation
- The Company provides assistance in drafting, issuing and processing Claims. The Company does not provide legal advice nor does it represent that it is competent to provide legal advice. If the Client requires legal advice, opinion or services then the Client should contact a solicitor.